Welcome to the Royal Tunbridge Wells Dance Festival - we are looking forward to February 2018 where our competitors can, yet again, showcase their talent and compete against each other in a friendly and supportive environment.
Our next Festival will take place from 10th - 18th February 2018 at the Assembly Hall in Tunbridge Wells.
As always we rely upon a willing army of volunteers to help with the smooth running of the week (front of house and backstage)
so if you would like to offer your help, do please contact us by calling Jane on 07803 001067.
We have an online registration system whereby teachers and private entrants are able to register and check entries via this website.
The registration site will be made available on 1st September 2017 and the closing dates for entries will be midnight 31st October 2017.
Please note the following:
- the 2018 Syllabus will be made available in August 2017;
- this year is not an All England Qualifying Festival;
- the age of competitors for our Festival 2018 will be determined by their age as at 1st September 2017;
- entrants aged 13 years or over may enter EITHER the lyrical modern section OR the contemporary section;
- the contemporary discipline can be selected for duets/trios/quartets;
- there are specific requirements about child performance licencing which apply to festival entrants –
click here for guidance document.
Please ensure that you are aware of your responsibilities;
- RTWDF will be registered for a Body of Person Approval (BOPA) and Kent County Council will be
checking to ensure that all children are appropriately licenced for performances;
We are very much looking forward to another exciting Festival and wish our competitors the very best of luck.